- 9? oval EFG loom,cotter pin pegs. This loom has 64 pegs and has been very gently used, and is in brand new condition. Retails for $21.25 Yours for $20.00 even which will include USPS Priority shipping in the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. please contact me and we will make a deal. (my friend is in possesion of this loom at the moment, so it may be a day or two till this one is shipped)
- 8? round EFG loom, cotter pin pegs. This loom has 56 pegs and again is gently used , and is in brand new condition. Retails for $20.75, yours for $19.00 which will include USPS Priority Shipping to the U.S. If you are not from the U.S. please contact me and we will make a deal.
And again!! What is a sock loom without sock yarn!
The Patons Kroy Sock is back up.. (the orange is not available) For $4 each. It takes two balls to make a pair of socks for the average adult! Let me know what you want and I will work out the postage, or if you buy a loom and sock yarn the yarn is just packing material! I prefer paypal but I cna make other arrangements if you like! If we make arrangements through Paypal I can get this packed up and sent out today or tommorow at my loverly 24 hour USPS kiosk!! (for US shipping anyway!)
Also still up is:
- Lion Wool: 1 ball color Flower Garden $2.00 +ship
- Louisa Harding Kimono Angora: 2 balls 70% angora, 25% wool 5% nylon Color 1 $15.00 +ship-this is a beautiful lace scarf waiting to happen! (1 ball swatched with it’s all there)
- Rowan Holiday: 3 balls pink (same dye lot) $18.00+shipping (also have a nearly 2 full or full balls to throw in) This is a bulky cotton yarn and would make an interesting summer hat on the looms, or is probably enough to make the Ballet Tee from Loop D’Loop in the smallest child size! (I just don’t have a child that small!)
The Kool Wool is taken, sorry!!
If I find more yarn today in the cleaning frenzy I will let ya know!