- Size 3 32″ circular needle, so I can make the Fiddlehead Scarf I bought the ‘kit’ for at Rhinebeck
- 300 yards of Manos de Urguay or other similar wool to knit up the felted ‘yoga’ bag from Loom Knitting Primer to carry my softball bats in!
- Some kind of bulky-ish cotton yarn.
- A yarn meter..perhaps to measure yardage.
- Some Habu wool and another cone of the steel wool blend to make a cool felted scarf!
- 1700 yards of a laceweight that I can actually wear to make this pattern that I just bought.
- Briar Rose Sonoma.. so I can make something with the skein I just unraveled! (just needs a second skein to go with it!
- Oooh yeah sock blockers.. if they have a bit of pizazz!
That should do it!
Let’s see..I excersise one more session today, get a little more laundry work done and I am set!
I havn’t heard from anyone about meeting up.. I will need to change the time to 11a.m. As I am getting a ride there now! Same place! So any loom knitters or others showing up.. meet me here! Let me know you are coming!!!